Friday, November 6, 2009

Am I one fucking Desperate Person?

I've been asking myself why am i thinking so much?It certainly just spoiled my everyday mood & I'm not getting my tempered right.I don't even know what the fuck is wrong with me;This feeling appeared 3 days ago.By then exam's over,why am i still so stress?Some weird and unusual feeling is fucking bothering me?what's that,i asked myself.Somehow i just couldn't give an answers for it.Apparently, I'm Emo.But i don't agree with it.I'm feeling so wild outside;perhaps I'm not thinking too much either when I'm having fun.There is also possibility that I'm too bored at home.I Just fucking fought with my sister, that's so not cool.

That's why I'm needing someone willing to talk to me.
Jyb did talked,but he's too humorous which just make me happier in my sleep.lol


"I know the end is not too pleasant, but I'm holding on, just for one more second...somehow it just hurt a little more."


sorry for the inconsiderate language that I'm using.

No comments:

Post a Comment