Tuesday, September 22, 2009

My BEST Friend.

hmm...I always tell the others that Jyb is something like my best friend but more as a close friend.But after years of our friendship, I really feel that he's my best friend.I just knew him approximately 4 years ago, but closer when I'm in form 2, when i took his transport to school.Although we're not in the same school and only seeing each other once a week most twice, we still maintain our close relationship by mostly talking on the phone at least once a day.Isn't that ridiculous?somehow its true.



I'll make you believe, If you don't believe it......

don't get yourself shock...


I'll lend you my shoulder when you need one.
Ohh..fuck, don't do that so often mannn!!!


I don't mind giving you a blowjob, but sometimes i'll cry


you consider as my best friend?Ahha

Don't over imagine it guys, we're just best friend...

No comments:

Post a Comment